Restrictions on carry on luggage guidance
Restricted carry on luggage : Fluid and gel
Liquids and gels according to the recommendations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) for the blocking of liquid explosive substances on board,
such as cosmetics, perfume, red ginseng extract, beverages, toothpaste, hair gel, shampoo, mascara, lipstick, spray, fountain pen,
Please refer to the purchase of goods because restrictions on carry-on
Discard any further searches for liquid products in front of the gate to the United States
For US flights (including Guam and Saipan), on December 22, 2014, for flights to the United States, from December 8, 2014, additional liquids search in front of the flight gate was abolished.Please be sure to pick up all items you purchase, including liquids and gels, directly from the pickup counter
Conditions for carrying into an aircraft on liquids and gels purchased at duty free shops
1. Direct flight
- · It is possible to carry it out regardless of the capacity, the quantity at the time of packing with the tamper-evident bag which co-produced every duty-free shop.
- · You can bring your products if it is enclosed or attached to a transparent sealed envelope at the time of purchase.
- · Transparent sealed envelopes must be opened upon arrival at the final destination and will not be brought in if there is evidence of tampering or damage.
2. Departing via another country
- Please be sure to confirm that you can not purchase liquid or gel products depending on the transit / destination due to restrictions on the carry-on of aircraft.
- Please be aware that we will not be responsible for the regulated products purchased when leaving the stopover area where liquids and gel products can not be purchased.
- Please contact the airline when transferring in advance if you need to follow the confiscation procedure for liquids due to the security regulations of the country.
- Baggage handling is the principle, and new unused items are not allowed unless they are baggage.
- Personal items can only be brought in if they meet the following conditions:
Exceptions 1. When traveling through the United States
If you are traveling through the United States, liquids and gels contained in opaque containers and metal containers will be restricted.
(In a transparent container products are available only.)
Exceptions 2. If the destination after transit is US territory, Australian territory, Canada, or Virgin Islands
In the above case, liquids and gel products can not be purchased
Conditions for personal carry-on items
- 1. It is necessary to store the container in a 1 liter transparent zipper bag to carry it.
- 2. Contents Capacity limit: 100ml or less per container, less than 1 liter total.
- 3. Transparent zipper bag size should be about 20cm * 20cm and zipper should be locked.
- 4. If the transparent zipper bag is not completely locked, it can not be brought in.
- 5. Only one transparent zipper bag less than 1 liter per passenger can be brought in.
6. Baby foods, liquids and gel-type medicines can be brought in regardless of their capacity if they report the fact to the search agent in advance.
※ Passengers should prepare zipper bag by themselves or can purchase it at convenient stores in airport.
Please be sure to check
- 1. When arriving home in the future, be sure to treat all items as baggage and board.
- 2. Please you should arrive at the airport 3 hours before your departure time, as delays may occur due to security checks.
- 3. For more information, please contact your airline.