- Customer Service
- Business Hours 09:00~18:00 (Korean Standard Time)
- Phone +82-2-2639-6000
Find answers to your questions through FAQ
You can cancel the order or get it when you re-departure.
・ If you want to cancel, you can cancel directly at MY Shilla > My purchase history>Purchase history
・ If you want to be delivered, you will need to go out again. Please contact Customer Service (+82-2-2639-6000) at least 3 days prior to departure to let us know your departure information.
* Some brands may not be able to deliver on re-departure in accordance with their brand policy.
* If the products you purchased are not picked up within 10days, the purchase will be canceled automatically. The mileage, coupons for the order will expire at the end of the validity period.
If you purchased from an offline store, your mileage will not be credited.
The deposit is operated by Shilla Duty-Free Online Shop only.
You can use it as much as you pay for the maximum amount of the deposit for each brand after applying coupon discount.
Depending on our brand policies, the percentage of maximum reserve applies for each brand is different, and some brands are restricted.
Your deposit history is at MY Shilla > My Shopping Benefits(History can be viewed up to the last 2 years) >
・ Refunds or exchanges can only be made within 30 days from the date of pick-up. (Some brands may differ from above due to the brand's exchange refund policy. ・ If damages or use has come to the product by the customer(s), refunds or exchanges cannot be made.
・ If advertising information or contract information of product is incorrect, even after 3 months from the date of pick-up, a refund or exchange can be made.
・ You cannot exchange the items you have received directly and you can apply for cancellation or receive it when departing again. ・ You cannot exchange the items you have received directly and you can apply for cancellation or receive it when departing again. (Exchanges and refunds of duty free items abide by the Customs Law.) *Exchanges or refunds are not available in case of the following.
-If goods are destructed or damaged due to the user's responsibility and the gift tag, free gift, warranty statement, are lost
- If the value of goods decreased strikingly due to usage or partial consumption of the user. * Procedures for refund of duty-free goods according to customs law. (Exchanges/Refunds of duty free items are processed in accordance to the Customs Law.) - Over US$800 of exchanged/refunded items: Exchanges/Refunds can be made if requested via international mail from overseas or if declared/kept with Customs upon arrival. - Under US$800 of exchanged/refunded items: Exchanges/Refunds can be made without international mail or declaration/keeping at the Customs. - Exchanged tax free items must be re-purchased following the duty free item purchase procedure and can be picked up at the pickup area. When refunding, it will be refunded to the same payment method used during checkout. ・ Please contact the Customer Service Center for further inquiries.(shilla duty free customer +82-2-2639-600)
You can apply at the homepage and customer service (+82-2-2639-6000).
・ Online register: you can cancel your order at My purchase history In MY Shilla.
・ Call: to Customer Service (+82-2-2639-6000).
※ Customer Service Hours (09:00 ~ 18:00)
However, you can cancel by order number. If you cancel one item, you have to cancel the order number
and reorder it.
After the item has moved to the airport, the order status is marked as 'Under Cancellation'.
Please inform the person in charge at the time of delivery of other items that there is a 'under cancellation' item.
Cancellation after 18:00 will be canceled sequentially from 09:00 on the following day.
Some brands are not subject to discounts due to the brand policies.
* Discounted brands may be changed at any time without notice due to the brand policy
You can buy it 90 days before the departure date at offline branches and internet duty-free shops.
However, In this case of pick up right away for korean local products at the offline branch, you can purchase them 60 days before the departure date for foreigner customers only.
You can rejoin the membership after wtihdrawl.
However, the following benefits are not available at the time of re-entry.
①Withdrawl ID cannot be reused.
②Remove on / offline purchase and event participation history.
③ Remove existing benefit of Shilla prepaid card / mileage / coupon / Star.
④New member benefits (coupons / mileage / event) are not available.
Color or size exchange of the products delivered is not possible.
Exchange Rate Calculator
Note when purchasing duty free items